Sunday, August 8, 2010

Emma Watson’s New Pixie Haircut‎ Photos released

An elegant Emma Watson’s New Pixie Haircut Photos has come out on the web through her Facebook profile. The part one of “Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows” will premier on November 19th, 2010, the Harry Potter starlet is currently in New York and was seen walking the streets of NYC’s trendy West Village neighborhood.


Emma Watson's New Pixie Haircut‎ Photos

The 20-year-old girl has finished filming the last of the Potter films and doesn’t have to maintain her long locks for the role. Obviously, Kristen Stewart chopped off her hair for The Runaways and had to wear a wig to portray Bella Swan in Eclipse.

A drastic change have made by Emma Watson by cutting her shoulder-length hair into a super-short pixie haircut. Watson took to her Twitter page and wrote, “Dear all. Cut my hair off a few days ago… Feels incredible. I love it. I’ve wanted to do this for years and years; it’s the most liberating thing ever. Hope you like. Big love from Emma x.”

The actress told EW.com, “The stylist just grabbed the back of my hair and took a whole ponytail of hair out. It felt amazing. I love it,” adding, “I missed all that experimentation that most teenagers go through. I’ve wanted to do this since I was about 16, so as soon as I had the chance I was like, ‘Right. This is it.’”

Emma exclaimed, “I have been want to do this change for a while, calling her cut “…the most liberating thing ever.” The new style strongly resembles those of 60’s fashion models Twiggy and Mia Farrow.

The actress and model is going on for her second year at Ivy League school Brown University this fall.

SOURCE

No comments:

Post a Comment